Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New Spring Stitched Bow Necklaces

Well well, I'm a romantic at heart. What can I say? As some of you may know, I recently quit my day job to fulfill my dream of working full time through my Etsy account. I'm a metalworking artist, a beading artist, and general costume jewelry designer. Yesterday was my day "off" but what did I end up doing? It was the most perfect Spring day we've had yet in Michigan and I perched myself up on the picnic table in the backyard and stitched all day long. What I came up with are these adorable little bow necklaces and soon to come . . . shoe clips. My love for shoes is understated so far in my blog. I'm a bit of a shoe-a-holic. I admit.

Hi, my name is Rose Kren and I'm a shoe-a-holic.


Let me know what you guys think of my new stitched beaded bows!





This little Something Blue will be made into shoe clips for a special Spring bride.



No comments:

Post a Comment