Wednesday, January 27, 2010

forgive me

I just posted a blog this morning of dissatisfaction with my life. I've been convicted in the past hour about it and felt need to ask for forgiveness. Life's not easy right now. But I'm so thankful for what I do have. I was just talking to God within my day about how I was feeling. Then I remembered that I had asked God to send me friends a few months ago because all mine had dissipated. Now we have so many friends, Thom and my alone times are getting more squeezed in on. But we have SO much fun with these new people He's sent our way. Goes to show that in carnality we're never satisfied.

Things I'm thankful for:

~Thom
~a creative job
~my dogs
~my home
~God's movement in our church
~great family
~heat, electricity, running water
~my friends
~my health
~grace for when I'm a moron
~Thom's job
~music
~my talents, God help me to use them more for Him

No comments:

Post a Comment